Stray Dogs in Seremban

One thing I realised after coming to Seremban is that there are so many stray dogs around, and I hate seeing these dogs roaming around just like that. They can be killed easily on the road. I think it was last week I saw a dog got knocked down by a car on the road. Also, where are they gonna find food?

There's nothing much I can do for them for now, however. Financially and time wise it is difficult to feed them regularly or to spay/neuter them. What I can do is to feed them if I see them around when I am having lunch. Maybe, just maybe when I start a Buddhist Society here we can start doing some charity activities and help these dogs.

One of the stray dogs I fed few weeks ago

Suddenly thought of Noni, the poodle I adopted for a few days earlier this year. I still remember you waited for me to wake up outside of my room. You are a smart dog, and I sincerely wish that you are at a good place, with a good owner taking care of you.

Sometimes there's only so much we can do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

颠倒梦想

渐行渐远

无题